In the 1960s in the US, the hippie movement was maligned for drug use and free love thinking. Some made fun of the back-to-nature free thinkers of the day that claimed they could see the auras surrounding people.
They claimed to see encompassing cocoons of cloud-like color which told them a lot about a person. While this may have been laughed at back then, it is not so abstract an idea today.
Your aura is a distinctive quality or sense of being which surrounds you. Living things are not the only entities which give off an aura.
Places and things can and emit an enveloping presence that gives off a specific mood or feeling, because of living beings that were previously there.
You may have found yourself in a place where a great tragedy recently occurred and noticed an invisible presence that gave you negative, dark or unsafe feelings.
This may have been the aura that environment was displaying, and you sensed it subconsciously even if you couldn’t see it.
Spiritualists and mystics who have spent their lives improving their receptivity to auras can readily identify the color or colors which surround many people, places and things.
Different colors have different meanings, so let’s take a look at what the color makeup of your aura says about you.
What Color is Your Aura?
Living things that breathe oxygen and are natural energy fields give off electromagnet energy.
If you have ever been around someone who made you feel uneasy, and you couldn’t place a finger on exactly why you felt that way, you could’ve been tapping into that person’s aura.
The dark, negative energy the individual was giving off was instantly and unconsciously registered, and this triggered an emotional response on your part.
In some cases, especially due to massive trauma or some horrific life event, an aura can grow to as many as 30 or 40 or 50 feet from one side to the other.
A person’s life force energy was so negatively impacted that their aura has exploded in size.
There are ways you can cleanse your aura, specific alternative healing practices which return your life force energy flow to a balanced, positive state.
Let’s Take A Look Color By Color At Different Auras
- Red – People with mostly red in their aura are energetic, enthusiastic and adventurous, quick to act and quick to anger. If you know someone who is willing to try just about anything, that person probably has a red aura.
- Orange – These social animals are fun to be around. They are also generous to a fault, are highly empathetic and good-natured, with a tendency to lose their cool quickly.
- Gold – Beauty lovers and artists have gold auras. They love being the centers of attention and cultivate a wide number and variety of friends.
- Yellow – A yellow aura denotes logic and intelligence, as well as great communication skills. This person is analytical and sensible and may become a workaholic.
- Purple – Purple auras identify people that are inquiring and intuitive. They are explorers and knowledge-seekers and have a tight-knit, limited group of friends they would do anything for. Purple auras indicate a love of and connectedness with animals and nature.
- Pink – Pink auras surround giving, caring, loving folks. These romantics have natural healing powers and are highly attuned to their psychic attributes.
- Blue – Great communicators have bluish auras, through a blue-only aura is rare. These people are influential, eloquent and charismatic, and are often celebrities or politicians.
- Green – These creative people love what they do, in work and at play. They are usually highly respected and admired and have a connection to nature.
[…] million adults, practice this approach. A regular yoga practice can help you open chakras and restore the energy flow in your body. And once your energy is flowing well, you can practice yoga to keep chakras open so that you […]
[…] healing is a broad term for many different therapies that work to help energy flow freely through the body. While it’s been around for thousands […]
[…] means your body will go from using the carbs you eat as its primary fuel source to using the fat you have stored as its primary fuel […]
[…] eliminating those items and replacing them with plant-based protein, you are guaranteed to see a drastic change in […]
[…] people think about living a healthy lifestyle, they often think this means eating nothing but greens and drinking exclusively […]
[…] Do you know your values? […]
[…] you can’t understand why other people would experience sadness, or anger, or fear when you talk to them, you are more likely to get these emotions from them. […]
[…] may find this at a church or you may find it walking in the woods on a quiet evening or any other way that allows you to unplug from responsibilities and concerns […]
[…] But this is not always correct. Suppose, you have 20-year mortgage or home loan. How will your family pay the EMIs after 10 years, when most of the loan is still outstanding? […]