Job title: Property Management Intern – Marketing
Company: Harbor Group Management
Job description: Property Management Intern – Marketing
Parkline, 100 NW 6th Street, Miami, Florida, United States of America Req #4064
Monday, December 11, 2023
Harbor Group Management Company is a multi-billion dollar real estate investment and property management firm. As we continue to grow, we are looking for passionate, goal oriented, creative individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and great communication skills. Harbor Group is dedicated to outstanding customer service and providing exquisite living experience for our residents.
Harbor Group Management Company is a multi-billion-dollar real estate investment and property management firm. As we continue to grow, we are looking for passionate, goal oriented, and creative individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and great communication skills. Harbor Group is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and an exquisite living experience for our residents.
The Internship Program is set to run from June 3rd to August 9th, 2024. Throughout this period, you will have the exciting opportunity to live in a fully furnished apartment at the specified property, with all rent and utility expenses covered. This particular internship opportunity will include a primary focus on marketing. You will directly report to the Multifamily Marketing Manager with dotted line reporting to the property manager, you will acquire essential skills for promoting a community through outreach marketing and partnerships, social media content creation, resident engagement, and reputation management. You will also learn more about daily property operations through resident interactions, shadowing the leasing staff, and participating in tours with potential prospects. Additionally, you will be able to participate in internship events at our headquarters, with travel expenses fully covered. As an intern, you’ll gain valuable experience by immersing yourself in the daily routines of key roles, including the Regional Manager, Property Manager, Assistant Property Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, and Maintenance Technician. Furthermore, you will actively contribute to the 2024 Capstone Project and have the opportunity to engage in the Future Housing Leaders program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with compelling content creation to promote life at the community on various social media platforms.
- Assist with planning and execution of resident- and prospect-focused events.
- Assist with reputation management initiatives and campaigns.
- Participate in outreach to local businesses to establish cross-promotion opportunities.
- Provide market insights through market research such as local market surveys, social media, reviews, and community interactions to inform marketing strategies and identify areas of opportunity.
- Assist in developing and implementing strategies for creating engaging virtual tours of the community to showcase amenities and apartment features.
- Explore opportunities for targeted advertising in local publications, online platforms, and community bulletin boards.
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with local real estate influencers to amplify the community’s reach and enhance brand awareness.
- Learn the importance of engaging follow-up and effective lead management to achieving the property’s financial goals. Using our CRM tool/database, you will manage prospective resident’s through the sales funnel to a successful outcome.
- Assist with inspecting the apartment with the new resident, filling out move in inspection forms, reviewing all leasing paperwork and property rules.
- Gain knowledge in creating and implementing effective lease renewal strategies, including tracking of lease expirations, managing notices to vacate, and conducting resident interviews to understand their needs and preferences.
- Assist in accurately entering all resident data in MRI.
- Obtain knowledge to comply with all Fair Housing regulations, Tax Compliance regulations, and other laws as they relate to property specific guidelines and occupancy standards.
- Assist in inspecting market readies and models each morning and notifying service operations of any deficiencies in the “I Would Live Here” test.
- Customer Service
- Participate in walking the property for curb appeal and overall property appearance.
- Obtain knowledge in recording and acting on resident service requests, ensuring excellent customer service with same day or maximum 24 hour follow up.
- Assist in answering the phone and use courteous and professional communication with all customers.
- Enrolled in a 4-year accredited Property Management/Real Estate or similar Program.
- 1-year customer service work experience.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Candidates with a background or coursework in marketing are preferred.
- Proficiency in social media platforms is highly valued, ensuring adept handling of modern marketing strategies.
We Expect from You…
- Be professional always through quality of work, punctuality, attendance, and attitude.
- Be dependable, make good judgment, and organized.
- Display the initiative and ability to learn knowledge of the field.
- Maintain a good working relationship with peers and demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Be the example and take accountability for all your actions. Know and adhere to Company’s mission, vision, values, and policies.
- Maintain professional dress and conduct always.
- Keep files and desk organized.
- Perform other duties as required.
You Can Expect from Us…
- To work in a fast-paced environment where sharing your opinions is encouraged
- To learn about the different facets of a real estate and investment company
- To be exposed to learnings and experiences that facilitate professional growth
- To be challenged and grow during the 10-week program
- To have access to not only your manager but also the Sr. Leadership Team of Harbor Group
This pre-employment application will be given every consideration, but its receipt does not imply that the applicant will be employed. Each question should be answered in a complete and accurate manner as no action can be taken on this application until all questions have been answered.
Harbor Group Management is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Job Family Corporate Office & Admin Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Job Start Date Monday, June 3, 2024
- Job End Date Friday, August 9, 2024
Location: Miami, FL
Job date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 23:03:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!