Job title: Life Enrichment Assistant – NHC HealthCare Anniston
Company: National Healthcare Corporation
Job description: NHC HealthCare Anniston
Life Enrichment Coordinator for NHC HealthCare Anniston
NHC Anniston is seeking a Life Enrichment Coordinator for our continuing care unit. Applicant must have a desire to work with seniors, be compassionate, caring and creative. The ideal candidate must be energetic, highly organized and have knowledge of the domains of wellness as it relates to programming in long term care. Your goal would be to provide daily meaningful activities that enhance the quality of life for our residents.
Specifically you are responsible for:
- Lead the Activities on our memory care unit and provide support, developing and implementing a well-rounded Activities program for all patients to include evenings and weekends, celebrating holidays and big events.
- Timely completion of assessments, care plans and associated paperwork
- Facilitating monthly Resident Council meetings
- Managing the units volunteer program to include recruitment, training, scheduling and recognition
- Ensuring that all local, State and Federal guidelines regarding programming are met
- Partnering with other departments to support marketing efforts in the community
- Other duties as assigned
Other important skills are:
- Strong communication and time management
- Ability to be a team player and work with other departments to build staff morale
- Basic typing and computer skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Publisher specifically for producing monthly calendars and newsletters along with other external and internal marketing material
- Positive attitude
NHC HealthCare Anniston offers a competitive compensation package for full time employment including health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, paid time off, 401 (k) with generous company match, and more.
National HealthCare Corporation is recognized nationwide as an innovator in the delivery of quality long-term care. Our goal is to provide a full range of extended care services, designed to maximize the well-being and independence of patients of all ages. We are dedicated to meeting patient needs through an interdisciplinary approach combining compassionate care with cost-effective health care services.
The NHC environment is one of encouragement and challenge … innovation and improvement … teamwork and collaboration … and honesty and integrity. All NHC employees are committed as partners, not only to the health of our patients, but to the well-being of the communities we serve.
If you are interested in working for a leader in senior care and share NHC’s values of honesty and integrity, please apply today and find out more about us at nhccare.com/locations/anniston/
Location: Anniston, AL
Job date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 22:15:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!