Job title: Information Systems Business Process Analyst – Holland, MI (Hybrid)
Job description: Company Overview
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
Why Haworth? Find out !
Here at Haworth, our members enjoy benefits from their first day of employment including:
- 4 weeks paid time off plus an option to purchase an additional week
- Priority Health Insurance
- Newly renovated on-site gym open 24 hours
- 401k Benefit – If you contribute 6% of your annual salary, Haworth will contribute up to 7%
- Annual bonus programs
- Company provided Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- 4 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Zero waste to landfill company which provides personal on-site recycling drop-off
We are currently looking for an Information Services Business Process Analyst to join our team in Holland, MI.
As an Information Services Business Process Analyst, you will:
Lead business process, systems, and technology planning for Haworth’s global business operations. Provides primary coordination and communication between Information Services (IS) and business functional area(s). Consults with business leaders on process definition, improvement, systems, metrics, performance, and best practices. Facilitates gathering of requirements, definitions, proposals, and justifications for systems and system enhancements. Leads major IS development projects; assures delivery of systems support and information technology to business needs. Applies global view of and can support any Haworth sector/location; serves as focal point to integrate and interface global business systems.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Finance, Information Management, related business field, or equivalent job-specific work experience.
- Junior Information Services Business Process Analyst: 5 years business functional area experience or systems development related experience with participation on successful project teams.
- Senior Information Services Business Process Analyst: 8 years business functional area experience or systems development related experience with participation on successful project teams, including experience with budget preparation and administration in manufacturing industry and/or as consultant.
- Current and continuing right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Junior Information Services Business Process Analyst: Experience with budget preparation and administration in manufacturing industry and/or as consultant preferred.
- Manufacturing experience
- SAP experience
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Understands planning at future state level and project deliverable level.
- Ability to clarify end goals and communicate end results.
- Develops ability to cascade change through organization.
- Ability to identify measures and critical milestones.
- Communicates effectively and consistently.
- Ability to plan, guide, and leverage resources.
- Ability to build rapport and cooperative relationships with customers, taking appropriate action to meet customer needs and concerns.
- Ability to determine tasks and resources, schedule work, and adjust priorities as needed.
- Aware of need for diversity within team with ability to support efforts to increase and maintain same.
- Assures global needs are considered in design of common Haworth processes, systems, and use of technology, allowing system enhancements to be used across Haworth sectors, resulting in consistent business processes, operational efficiencies, and better visibility to overall Haworth performance.
- Partners with business area in process mapping, process reviews, and identification of process improvements, providing system enhancements that support business process.
- Assists Information Services (IS) customers with clarification of requests for IS development, including design/selection of automated solutions and definition of process alternatives to eliminate costly re-work.
- Identifies emerging and/or new-to-Haworth technology to enable business success (current and long-term plans).
- Compiles business case for projects/requests, contributing IS-based costs. Assists business members with identification of benefits and other costs. Co-leads identification of short- and long-term project initiatives facilitates prioritization and business planning for budget purposes.
- Coordinates assignment of priorities for projects and work requests with business user councils and IS management, resulting in efficient use of resources available to address system issues and requirements.
- Manages major IS projects; provides project management framework/methodology for all team members, ensuring resources are utilized appropriately while adhering to Haworth’s process and development standards.
- Recommends team member assignments for both IS and business resources. Manages (indirectly) project team resources (internal and external staff).
- Motivates team members and evaluates performance during projects; contributes to member Performance and Development Plans as requested.
- Performs assessments on existing business processes and uses of technology; recommends technology solutions to support business strategy and objectives, ensuring strategies are in line with global business and technology standards.
- Provides systems integration planning for global business processes. Assists with setting global standards; identifies opportunities to leverage and share common technology solutions (new and existing) globally across all operations.
- Presents project status to IS management and business steering committees to provide interested parties with up-to-date information.
- Works with “advanced concepting” functions (internal and external) to define emerging process and technical solutions.
Location: Douglas, MI
Job date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 08:55:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!