Prospective bettors can secure a three-part promo from Caesars Sportsbook. If you register with Caesars Sportsbook promo code NEWSWEEKFULL, you will secure a $1,250 first bet for any MLB game or the U.S. Open on Thursday.
The U.S. Open has already teed off and the action from the Los Angeles Country Club will continue through Sunday. Major League Baseball also has a ton of games taking place this week as well. Shohei Ohtani will take the mound for the Los Angeles Angels on Thursday night. He’s been sensational this season, posting a 5-2 record with a 3.32 ERA and 102 strikeouts. He’ll be opposed by Nathan Eovaldi of the Texas Rangers, who is 9-2 with a 2.49 ERA and 83 strikeouts.
Register with Caesars Sportsbook promo code NEWSWEEKFULL to secure a $1,250 first bet and more.
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code NEWSWEEKFULL: Get $1,250 Thursday Bet
As if that weren’t enough, Caesars Sportsbook will also credit you with 1,000 Reward Credits and 1,000 Tier Credits. The Reward Credits can be redeemed for hotel stays, entertainment experiences and dining at Caesars Hotels and Resorts. The Tier Credits, meanwhile, can unlock higher tiers of bonuses and prizes.
How to Apply Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code NEWSWEEKFULL
- Sign up with Caesars Sportsbook promo code NEWSWEEKFULL
- Complete the required information sections with your name, address, phone number, email address and birthdate
- Choose a deposit method and add at least $10 to your account
- Pick any game or sports event this week
- Wager up to $1,250 on the betting market of your choice
Caesars will refund your wager and credit your account with cash winnings. If your bet loses, however, you will receive up to $1,250 in bonus bets to use on other games.
Huge Odds Boosts
There are quite a few great odds boosts available for Thursday’s games in Major League Baseball. Let’s take a look at some of the top enhanced odds markets:
- Marcus Semien, Nico Hoerner, Jose Altuve and Juan Soto each record hit (+350)
- Kyle Tucker and Lane Thomas each over 1.5 total bases (+475)
- Randal Grichuk and Mike Moustakas each over 1.5 total bases (+525)
- Andrew McCutchen and Jack Suwinski each over 1.5 total bases (+550)
- Rangers, Cubs, Padres and White Sox all to win (+1100)
- Carlos Correa and Spencer Torkelson each to hit a home run (+3500)
Participating states only. 21+. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.