Job title: Transportation Engineering Lead
Company: Professional Engineering Consultants
Job description: Are you a talented and experienced transportation engineering leader looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for leading teams and shaping the future of transportation? PEC is a growing firm perfect for someone seeking to make an impact in the transportation industry. With a strong reputation for delivering high-quality projects and exceeding client expectations, we are committed to making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Come join our team as a leader in the Transportation Engineering Division and lead a team of talented professionals.
PEC’s Transportation team provides a multitude of services including transportation planning, roadway and bridge design, traffic engineering and construction contract administration. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work on impactful projects and collaborate with top professionals in the field. This position will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing strategic plans, fostering a collaborative environment, driving innovation, and delivering exceptional results.? PEC offers a fun work environment, opportunities for personal growth, comprehensive healthcare benefits, a wellness program, and lots of opportunities for philanthropy. Come join our exciting team!
The Transportation Engineering Lead position is available in Tulsa, OK, or Oklahoma City, OK.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of transportation engineers, providing mentorship, guidance, and support.
- Collaborate with clients, stakeholders, and interdisciplinary teams to understand project requirements and deliver comprehensive solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, fostering long-term partnerships and identifying new business opportunities.
- Ensure project deliverables are of the highest quality, meet client expectations, and are delivered within agreed timelines and budgets.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to team members, promoting professional growth and knowledge sharing.
- Drive innovation by staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and best practices.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of a B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college.
- Licensed PE in the state of Oklahoma.
- Minimum 7 years transportation engineering experience.
- Oklahoma DOT design project experience.
- Extensive knowledge of current highway design criteria.
- Familiarity with current ODOT standards and practices.
- Familiar with Bentley Products, including Microstation, and OpenRoads Designer preferred.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team towards excellence.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with clients, stakeholders and team members.
- Ability to listen to clients needs and fully understand their expectations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Location: Tulsa, OK
Job date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 07:02:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!