Job title: Sr Executive Assistant – Administration
Job description: Details
Schedule: 40 hours weekly, full time day shift
Hospital: Ascension St John Medical Center
Location: Tulsa, Ok
Paid time off (PTO)
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Actual compensation offer will vary based upon role, education, experience, location, and qualifications. Connect with your Talent Advisor for additional specifics.
Provide administrative support for ministry CEO or System Office executive.
- Coordinate schedules, visitors, telephone calls, meetings, deadlines and presentations to ensure the executive office functions seamlessly.
- Maintain executive office calendar.
- Oversee scheduling, catering, document preparation and distribution for meetings and conference calls for the Board of Director and Board committees.
- Schedule and coordinate management meetings, conferences, special events, and travel arrangements.
- Attend board and management meetings, maintain minutes of all proceedings and act as custodian for
all related documentation. * Prepare and distribute subsequent correspondence as needed, and follow up on action items to ensure completion.
- Prepare and coordinate the preparation of correspondence, reports, presentation materials and other written communications as required.
- Monitor financial and budget information and prepare data for review.
- May supervise administrative staff, including scheduling, recruitment, payroll, and staff relations.
- Provide input to performance management.
- High School diploma equivalency OR 1 year of applicable cumulative job specific experience required.
- Note: Required professional licensure/certification can be used in lieu of education or experience,
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension St. John has been serving Northeast Oklahoma with compassionate, personalized care since 1926. Join more than 7,000 associates and find a rewarding healthcare career at one of our 6 hospitals and numerous other sites of care. When you join our care teams, you join a team dedicated to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of the communities we serve.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information, view the poster or poster.
As a military friendly organization, Ascension promotes career flexibility and offers many benefits to help support the well-being of our military families, spouses, veterans and reservists. Our associates are empowered to apply their military experience and unique perspective to their civilian career with Ascension.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Location: Tulsa, OK
Job date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 03:12:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!