Job title: Social Services Floating Milieu Manager *New
Company: Eliot Community Human Services
Job description: Description :
$3,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Eliot’s Community Treatment Residence programs, supporting latency age children referred by the Department of Children and Families, is seeking a Floating Milieu Manager, with three years of experience working with the population assigned to various programs across the Social Services Division. . Our ideal candidate will have the ability to establish a positive rapport with a culturally and economically diverse group of children and families. This is a floating position assigned to various programs across the Social Services Division!
Eliot’s Social Services Division includes short-term community-based assessment, stabilization and support programs (Emergency Residence) and longer term assessment and treatment programs (Community Treatment Residence) for latency age children and adolescents. The programs provide a safe and structured environment for children and youth to thrive, change and grow by focusing on treatment, skill-building, and permanency.
- Oversee day to day operations of the program’s milieu according to the program’s contract, DCF, DEEC and Eliot’s policies and procedures.
- Commit to the principles of Trauma Informed Care and the ARC (Attachment, Regulation and Competency) model.
- Become trained in Trauma Informed Care and Interventions, and ARC and use these models within all aspects of the work.
- Responsible for developing, facilitating, and adhering to all program activities.
- Responsible for hiring, training, supervising, and disciplining all assigned staff.
- Responsible for providing in shift training, modeling, coaching and feedback.
- Responsible for participating in Family Time, including modeling, and practicing effective skills and interventions with youth and family.
- Facilitate and attend as directed, all meetings associated with the operation of the program, including administrative, staff, shift change, and treatment team meetings.
- Serve as a member of the administrative team and the on-call rotation.
- BA/BS in related field with at least three years of related experience.
- Knowledge of issues specific to targeted population: Trauma, Community and Domestic Violence, Poverty, Substance Abuse and Family Dysfunction.
- Knowledge and experience with regulatory requirements regarding clinical and behavioral treatment of youth and children. Demonstrates organizational and supervisory skills.
- Supervisory experience in residential settings required
- Demonstrate sound judgment and effective, solution focused, problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations and cultural groups.
- Ability to physically carry out Crisis Prevention Intervention techniques.
Eliot is committed to identifying and dismantling barriers that prevent people with marginalized racial identities from actualizing their full employment potential, assuming leadership roles, or from fully engaging at all levels in the workplace.
Skills : Administrative Tasks: Expert
Communication Skills: Expert
Supervisory skills: Expert
Education : Bachelors
Licences & certifications MA Driver’s License
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 06:04:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!