Job title: SEO Copywriter-Sr. Associate
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job summary:
As SEO Copywriter, you’ll have an opportunity to flex your research, writing and editing skills while helping consumers improve their financial savvy. Reporting to the Editor of Organic Search, your primary mission as SEO Copywriter will be to help build out a best-in-class library of accessible financial content that drives engagement, establishes authority and helps readers better understand the often tricky and complex world of money, credit and finance.
Situated at the center of a fast-paced content production team, you’ll work closely with SEO and editorial colleagues to optimize articles while liaising regularly with a wide range of partners, including those who represent lines of business, compliance and legal. Along the way, you’ll have ample opportunity to demonstrate multi-platform project management skills and an ability to create customer-centric content that unlocks fresh insights and delivers consistent business results.
- Research, write and edit an assortment of consumer-friendly SEO articles for Chase lines of business that include credit card, consumer banking, auto lending, home lending
- Respond to a steady stream of edits in a timely basis and demonstrate an everyday mastery of detail
- Be able to effectively liaise with subject matter experts (SMEs), compliance and legal teams and help shepherd articles toward approval and publication
- Compose clearly defined creative briefs that succinctly synopsize topics
- Draft engaging, SEO-friendly articles at a consistent pace that allows the content team to meet monthly KPIs and annual OKRs
- Be able to hop in and out of platforms and applications at a moment’s notice, drafting articles one moment, exploring specific metrics the next
- Represent the SEO content team on calls with applicable stakeholders and partners
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- 5+ years of verifiable work experience writing about financial services (or equivalent) with a selection of professional writing samples for us to evaluate
- Proven project management skills and organizational skills
- Experience having your work reviewed by multiple stakeholders/review partners-bonus if you have proven experience with compliance departments
- Exhibit a firm grasp of SEO best practices and how they factor into quality content
- Ability to liaise with a wide range of partners-in person, via Zoom and through email and messaging services
- A proven ability to adapt to and learn new tech platforms and new workflow processes
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects at once, hit deadlines and deliver toward clearly defined expectations
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Possess excellent verbal/written communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate proficiency with Adobe Workfront as a project management and reporting tool
- Understand how to leverage Artificial Intelligence, including ChatGPT/Open AI
- Have knowledge of credit card features, auto lending, consumer banking, and home lending
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
New York, NY $95,000.00 – 135,000.00 / year
Expected salary: $95000 – 135000 per year
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 23:54:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!