Job title: Seasonal Warehouse Clerical Support Administrator – 2nd Shift
Company: Best Buy
Job description: As a Warehouse Clerical Support Administrator, you’ll create exceptional online shopping experiences by ensuring order integrity for our customers. Your tools will include system audits, research, issue escalations and communication between teams. In this role, you’ll manage direct-to-customer orders using email and phone correspondence as well as our internal systems.
What you’ll do
- Enter, verify, maintain and correct data on a computer or handheld scanning device
- Create work assignments for warehouse personnel
- Complete distribution center reports
- Process records, document data and prepare reports for various control areas of the center
- Resolve issues concerning vendor appointments, shipment quality, damage and third-party logistics delivery
- Able to stand and sit for long periods of time
- Able to work in an environment that is not climate controlled
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without accommodation
- Previous customer service experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn new software programs and work with multiple operating systems
What’s in it for you
We’re committed to helping our people thrive at work and at home. We offer generous benefits that address your total well-being and provide support as you need it, especially key moments in your life.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Generous employee discount
- Financial savings and retirement resources
- Support for your physical and mental well-being
As part of the Best Buy team, you’ll help us fulfill our purpose to enrich lives through technology. We bring that to life every day by humanizing and personalizing tech solutions for every stage of life — in our stores, online and in customers’ homes.
Our culture is built on deeply supporting and valuing our amazing employees who make it all possible. We’re committed to being a great place to work, where you can unlock unique career possibilities. Above all, we aim to provide a place where you can bring your full, authentic self to work now and into the future. Tomorrow works here.™
Location: Aurora, CO
Job date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 22:53:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!