Job title: Preventative Maintenance Technician
Job description: How brave are you? We are a high-tech company providing machine tools and laser technology, and are looking for people who can face new challenges with a fresh mind. As an independent family company, we offer you the freedom and trust to put your brave ideas into practice. With you on board, we would like to power ahead with the digital networking of the manufacturing industry. Our passion and creative drive ensure that we are an innovative force – across the globe at over 80 TRUMPF locations.
Do you thrive when solving problems on your own or as part of a team? Are you passionate about helping others succeed? Do you enjoy travel, learning about new places, and meeting new people? Are you interested in becoming a skilled mobile maintenance technician?
Your new role: TRUMPF Preventative Maintenance Technician
- Conduct maintenance and basic repair pf TRUMPF fabricating machine tools at customer sites throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico
- Provide high-quality technical assistance to customers to ensure optimal sheet metal equipment performance
- Document customer machine information and technical conditions and make improvement suggestions
- Work within a cross functional team that includes applications, sales, engineering, or production for excellent customer service
- Train customers to operate and/or repair machines to ensure maximum productivity
- Act as a TRUMPF ambassador and work directly with customers during installations and repairs to enable their business success
Why TRUMPF is right for you
- At TRUMPF, you can develop your career by working on a wide range of innovative products across many exciting technologies
- You have the opportunity to continuously grow within your existing role and be rewarded for it
- We are an international company, offering employees opportunities in the U.S. and around the globe
- We are a family-owned business with a long-term strategy. We care about all the members of our team
You should be
- Flexible, professional, curious, and bold!
- A hands-on problem solver experienced in electronics, digital circuits, wiring, mechanics, and hydraulics
- Focused on customer service and quality
- Technologically savvy and experienced in software and file management
- Eager to enjoy frequent travel assignments
- Engineering degree not required
In return we offer
- Competitive salary
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, vision, dental, 401K plans, and parental leave
- Opportunities to advance and further your career
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.
TRUMPF Inc. endeavors to make TRUMPF careers pages accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance in completing the applications process, please contact our HR department at or at . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and can not be used to inquire about the status of application.
Location: Plymouth, MI
Job date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 07:06:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!