Job title: Johns Creek Education Coordinator PT
Company: C2 Education
Job description: Job Details
Job Location: Johns Creek – Johns Creek, GA
Position Type: Part Time
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Syllabus & Overview
College bound students, dream of reading the words You have been accepted! Earning a college education, is the steppingstone for success for many students. C2 Education helps students achieve their dreams of academic excellence and higher education through tutoring, test prep, and college admissions counseling.
Education Coordinator Welcome to Class
The curriculum for an Education Coordinator allows you to be the right hand to the Center Director. The Education Coordinator is often the first point of contact between C2 Education and prospects. The role is vital for students and the success of the center. You will assist families of interest take the initial step to join C2. If you have a passion for education, and you like to see others WIN, this is the right career for you, and you may have what it takes to pass the Education Coordinator exam.
Looking for A+ Talent
- Ensure delivery of C2 programs and initiatives in alignment with our mission statement
- Call prospective families that have expressed interest in C2 services and arrange for a diagnostic test/conference
- Provide administrative support including answering phones and creating/managing schedules with students and teachers
- Manage class schedules to effectively support staff sessions
- Provide marketing support
- Participate in school and community events as a C2 representative
- Grade student tests and monitor all students’ academic progress
- Review student testing and monitoring of all students’ academic progress
- Conduct conferences with parents and students to review progress, adjust academic plans, and renew enrollments
Get Accepted at C2 Education
Experience working in a team environment
High School diploma or equivalent
Ability to multitask
4-year college degree
Why Enroll with C2 Education
401K plus 4% employer contribution after first year of employment
Starting pay will vary based on multiple factors including location, individuals’ knowledge, skills, and experience. Pay ranges may be modified in the future.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. C2 Education provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C2 Education complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has operations. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Location: Johns Creek, GA
Job date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 02:54:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!