Job title: Information Assurance Analyst
Company: Information Systems Solutions
Job description: ISS has an opportunity for an Information Assurance Analyst supporting a large Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) contract for the U.S. Army Network Technology Command (NETCOM) in the Sierra Vista, Arizona area. We are seeking energetic, detailed-oriented individuals that have a desire to meet the demands of maintain the security accreditation of the Global Enterprise Fabric and Army Enterprise SharePoint systems.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understands RMF assessment and DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages
- Proper execution of the appropriate verification methods for requirements/controls.
- Proper execution of security tools and test methods identified (DISA SCAP, SRR).
- Perform proper analysis of testing results.
- Review documentation as applicable to RMF security controls.
- Experience with managing RMF packages using eMASS.
- Ability to provide an independent assessment RMF security controls and supporting documentation.
- Ensure security controls are implemented correctly, operating as intended, and are producing the desired outcome.
- This position requires interaction with customers within the Army community.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry standard Information Assurance best practices.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Why Work For ISS?
At Information Systems Solutions (ISS), we pride ourselves on providing an employee-focused and family first environment. Being a small business, we take the time to get to know our employees and have a vested interest in helping them achieve their career goals. We work to schedule regular social gathering to foster camaraderie within the company. ISS values their employees by providing a comprehensive benefits package that includes a fully vested 401(k) matching program, coverage of family medical deductibles, spot bonuses, and educational assistance to further your career.
- BA/BS or equivalent years of experience
Certifications (IAT Level II)
One of the following:
- CCNA Security
- CySA+ **
- Security+ CE
- 5+ years of supervising Information Technology professionals
- ACAS, eMASS or equivalent certification within 6 months of hire date
Location: Sierra Vista, AZ
Job date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 23:57:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!