Job title: Human Resources Generalist – Administration Team [Position # 1120] SIGN-ON BONUS
Company: David Lawrence Centers
Job description: Human Resources Generalist – Administration Team [Position # 1120] SIGN-ON BONUS!
LOCAL HUMAN RESOURCES OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING MENTAL HEALTH!
SIGN-ON BONUS, TUITION REIMBUIRSEMENT & TRAINING/DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLC), where we provide life-saving and life-changing behavioral health care through the help of the industry’s most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders, and is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Serving adults, children and families, DLC provided more than 300,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services in the last year.
Human Resources Generalist – Administration Team [Position # 1120]
This is a comprehensive compliance, benefits and onboarding opportunity to utilize hard-earned Human Resources expertise as well as gain extensive knowledge in the mental healthcare/non-profit fields.
Our Human Resources Generalist will provide guidance and support to all DLC Staff, ensuring the efficient administration and management of HR responsibilities across all departments.
This is a unique role that works closely with DLC Recruiters and the Director of HR; it calls for a detail-oriented professional who also thrives on assisting others to be successful in their roles.
– Leading the New Hire Process:
~ Orientation and database activation
~ Assisting Wellness Nurse with initial immunizations
~ Assisting IT & Training with New Hire access to needed DLC programs
~ Providing DLC shirts when appropriate plus managing this inventory
– All Administration duties for PTO, 401(k) and Benefits
– Managing the following HR responsibilities:
~ FMLA & Workers’ Compensation
~ Immunization Tracking
~ Education & Licensure Reimbursement plus assistance with Additional Hours
~ Employee Relations
– Fully managing Performance Evaluation & Corrective Action (CAN) Compliance.
– Full-cycle process for all Interns, Contractors and Volunteers (I/V/C)
~ Application process
~ Supervisor/Program/Preceptor matching
~ Background screening and Orientation
~ Internal Supervision Program
– Health Benefits Responsibilities:
~ Managing Staff benefit enrollment and day-to-day benefit questions
~ Processing benefits invoices (reconciliation, review and payment)
~ Assist with Wellness Program and Rewards
~ Coverage removal in a timely manner for resigned or terminated Staff
~ Handling all qualifying event changes
– Credentialing Compliance:
~ Running reports for upcoming expiration dates and informing staff
~ Updating license information in Staff files and HRIS
– General Compliance Duties:
~ Ensuring 100% compliance with all state and federal employment laws
~ Generating ad-hoc reports and thorough review of files for auditing purposes
~ Preparing for formal audits from DCF, AHCA and The Joint Commission
~ Fully managing DCF Re-Screens & NPDB renewals
– Employee Relations & Engagement:
~ Assistance with peer award nominations and recognition
~ Participation on the SHINE Committee
~ Assisting with Suggestion Box management when needed
~ Helping with Wellness Fairs and Employee Engagement functions
– Assisting HR Director, QI, Staff Development and Executive Team/Directors with special projects as needed.
– Bachelor’s Degree in HR/Business/Related Field and/or 3 years’ experience (HR or related field) in lieu of degree = Required
– Working knowledge of FMLA/Workers’ Compensation/Benefits Administration = Required
– e3 or related HRIS/ATS experience = Required
– The ability to combine technical knowledge of benefits, compliance and best HR practice with a strong dedication to employee engagement, happiness and retention = Required
– Microsoft Office 365 (Including Teams/Video Conferencing) = Required
– Professional, pleasant and patient communication style = Required
– Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, integrity and composure = Required
– Skills in task prioritization, correspondence documentation and detailed follow-up = Required
– Dedication to the organization’s mission, standards, procedures and protocols = Required
– Staying compliant on all trainings and immunizations = Required
– Ability to pass a Level II DCF Mental Health Fingerprinting, Drug Screen and Local Criminal Check = Required
– Healthcare/Non-Profit/Mental Healthcare Experience = Strongly Preferred
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
– Full-Time Hourly/Non-Exempt Position
~ Monday-Thursday, 8AM-5PM~ Friday 8AM-3PM
~ Local Travel Potentially Required For Recruitment Event Assistance
– COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives Including EAP
~ Extensive Tuition/Licensure Reimbursement Plans/Loan Forgiveness
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC’s work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards transformative wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via [email protected].
Location: Naples, FL
Job date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 08:12:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!