Job title: Entry Level Preventive Maintenance Technician
Job description: MSR-FSR is looking for highly motivated individuals, who are interested not only in a job but building a career in the Semiconductor industry, to join our team as Entry Level Preventative Maintenance Technicians. At MSR-FSR we value hard work, collaboration, and excellent customer service to proactively solve problems and provide solutions in the high tech manufacturing and construction space! If you are interested in building a career in a cutting edge field, our entry level opportunities are the way to go!
What an Entry Level Preventative Maintenance (PM) Technician Does:
The Entry Level Preventative Maintenance Technician will be responsible for preventive maintenance on semiconductor equipment in a cleanroom environment. Hear directly from our preventative maintenance team, check out this we hosted earlier this year!
- Assist experienced technicians with Preventative Maintenance activities
- This position does require that a person is working around chemicals, proper training and handling will be provided.
- Complete preventive maintenance set ups, leak checks and quality checks on semiconductor equipment and equipment components
- Assist with parts receiving, staging and inspection
- Performs equipment maintenance as assigned on peripheral components such as leak check detector, and other equipment
- Engage as a PM team member to complete maintenance activities with other Entry Level Preventative Maintenance Technicians, and Preventative Maintenance Technicians. Assist as directed
- Performs maintenance at any designated location in the Fab, or sub-fab across the work site
- Consistently ensure that you’re up to date on all processes and procedures by reviewing documentation such as standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Remain dynamic, and prepared to complete both scheduled and unscheduled or sporadic preventative maintenance activities as needed
- Use of computers for training and to maintain required maintenance logs
What You’ll Bring:
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to be detail oriented
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- A high degree of good judgement, work ethic, and initiative
- Mechanical aptitude – Do you like to tinker? Have experience with basic hand tools? Do you do your own car maintenance, have experience with HVAC systems, general maintenance experience? We love that in the Semiconductor industry!
Skills & Opportunities You’ll Gain:
At MSR-FSR entry level truly means getting in on the ground floor with opportunities for growth! Here is how we’ll support YOUR development in the field:
- Learning + Development: You will receive comprehensive, on the job training that will include virtual, in person, and interactive formats. As an Entry Level Preventative Maintenance Technician you will receive certifications to advance in your role, and pay increase once you’ve completed each certification.
- Grow Your Career: If you start as a Technician with us, the possibilities are endless to grow in this field! We have opportunities at the entry level and beyond, here in Oregon, and around the globe! If you decide down the line that you would like to try another position, or possibly relocate, we’ll work with you to help you meet future career goals.
- Teamwork: MSR-FSR is a company who is trusted by their clients to provide top notch service, and we know that a variety of perspectives and experiences are essential to providing that service. As an Entry Level Preventative Maintenance Technician you will work on a team of technicians that rely on collaboration, proactive problem solving, and strong communication to help each other reach their highest potential!
- Make an Impact: As a Technician the work that you perform is essential to the sustainability and success of the machinery components that go into the manufacturing of semiconductors. This work is about more than turning a wrench, or repairing a leak, it is an integral piece of the process that contributes to high tech manufacturing as a whole!
- High School Diploma
- Ability to pass required 10-panel drug screening and background check
- Ability and willingness to use a respirator during work, if applicable
- Ability to walk extensively, bend, climb and lift repeatedly throughout the day; must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the workday
- Ability to work compressed work week, 12 hour shifts on a 4/3 day per week rotation; nights and day shifts may be available; flexibility to work either is ideal as we may have limited shifts open.
- Experience with basic hand tools in a professional or personal setting
- Local candidates only
Why Work in the Semiconductor Industry?
Our Entry Level Preventative Maintenance Technician’s work in a cleanroom setting where semiconductors are manufactured. Semiconductors are a piece of technology that contribute to, and impact everything in the way that we live our lives today – They’re an integral piece of the technology in our seatbelts, cars, kitchen appliances, phones, computers, and more! Our current way of life is possible because of semiconductors. Good news – you do not need direct experience to break into this exciting field!
Benefits of being an MSR-FSR Employee:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Paid on the job training
- Performance based pay increases
- 3 & 4 day weekends – At MSR-FSR we expect our employees to work hard and also give you time to play hard. this position is on a compressed work week schedule, so that’s right, you will have alternating 3 and 4 day weekends.
MSR-FSR is a high-tech manufacturing and construction company that provides managed engineering solutions to industries including semiconductor, life sciences, and energy in support of their operations from start to finish. Our services and expertise include decontamination of parts & equipment, refurbishment, re-engineering, onsite maintenance services, installation/deinstallation of equipment, commissioning/decommissioning, quality assurance & control services, as well as certification testing.
MSR-FSR is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. This is a safety sensitive position; ability to maintain the appropriate standards is required. Terms and conditions apply to the sign on bonus; details will be provided upon interview.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Job date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 07:39:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!