Job title: Director of Healthcare Services / Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Interim HealthCare
Job description: Director of Healthcare Services / Registered Nurse (RN)
in Lexington, MA
Step into a director role where you are valued and supported by management. As a Director of Healthcare Services/RN for Interim HealthCare, you’ll join an organization whose leaders know what it takes to deliver exceptional care, because many of them have.
For more than 55 years, Interim HealthCare has been an employer of choice to healthcare professionals seeking a more fulfilling career. Since more than 65 percent of our leaders are medical professionals and nurses, we understand the crucial role a Director of Healthcare Services/RN plays and we show our appreciation in tangible ways. If that’s a company culture you would thrive in, you are made for this!
A Director of Healthcare Services/RN enjoys some notable benefits:
- Salary $110,000 to $140,000
- Make a positive impact in the lives of others through the work you do
- Family-oriented culture that values people and promotes work-life balance
- Online training, growth and ability to earn CEUs
- Tuition discounts through Rasmussen University
- PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/ Dental/ Vision & 401(k) Benefits
As a Director of Healthcare Services/RN, here’s a big-picture view of what you’ll do:
- Oversee the delivery of clinical and caregiver services, ensuring the highest quality of patient/client care in accordance with home health laws and regulatory standards
- Coordinate and manage a team of nurses, therapists, CNAs, aides and social workers to ensure client and patient goals are met
- Recruit, hire, orient, train, supervise and retain qualified clinicians and caregivers
- Ensure medical supplies/equipment are delivered and staff are trained on care procedures
- Assess patient/client needs, resolve issues, and ensure a high level of satisfaction
- Effectively manage financial resources related to the delivery of quality patient/client care
A few must-haves for a Director of Healthcare Services/RN:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program and active RN or BSN license in Massachusetts BSN preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of nursing experience in home healthcare
- At least 3 years of supervisory and caregiver management experience
- CPR certification
- Extensive knowledge of state and federal home health laws and regulatory standards
- Excellent management, organizational, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
Why Work for Interim HealthCare?
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare is the nation’s first home care company and a leading employer of Director of Healthcare Services/RN professionals. Operating through 300+ offices, our commitment to you is expressed through a family-oriented culture that values and appreciates healthcare professionals, and a passion to put patients first. Join a nationwide network of Director of Healthcare Services/RN professionals who are making a genuine difference in the lives of others through the meaningful work they do.
Interim HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Expected salary: $110000 – 140000 per year
Location: Lexington, MA
Job date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 23:59:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!