Job title: Contracts Administration Senior Manager
Job description: Responsibilities
Peraton is currently seeking a Contract Administration Senior Manager supporting the Defense Missions and Health Sector. This position will require an experienced contracts management professional with responsibility for the following:
- Interface with Executive Leadership on complex contractual issues.
- Manage and provide leadership responsibility including but not limited to: proposal preparation (developing OCI mitigation plans, reviewing costs volumes, providing oversight of model contract and intellectual property considerations), assessment of terms and conditions to ensure the corporation is protected from unusual risk and sustains or improves Peraton’s long range plan.
- Work on a wide range of complex programmatic matters and provide advice and counsel on contractual and procurement-related matters.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships to ensure positive and constructive interactions.
- Provides guidance to line staff and management on contractual and business issues, including risk/benefit analysis.
- Supporting or leading strategic and business optimization initiatives.
- Negotiates subcontracts, teaming, and non-disclosure agreements.
- Ensures contracts achieves optimal operational performance by adhering to contract policies, procedures, methods, operating practices, and working in partnership with the business leaders to drive performance standards for contractual programs to culminate in excellent CPARs.
- Duties may include management and administration of company contracts, including contract negotiations, to achieve company annual operating plan.
- Reviews and resolves issues affecting company compliance and ensures the satisfaction of legal requirements, Company, and customer objectives by working closely with the Sector President, Sector VP of Contracts, Chief Contracts Officer, Chief Legal Officer, and other senior executives.
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations, identifying risk areas and mitigation strategies, and provides interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Provides strategic guidance to completion on more complex bids.
- Manage a team of contract administrators
- Function as Sector Contracts VP deputy to support Company and Sector level commitments.
The candidate should also possess the following skills, experience, and education:
- Bachelors degree plus 12 years of relevant experience or 10 years with a Masters degree. (Years of experience considered in lieu of degree)
- An in-depth knowledge about federal government contracting, to include federal acquisition process and regulations.
- Business acumen with ability to think critically and develop creative and practical solutions.
- In-depth knowledge on developing organizational conflict of interest mitigation plans and teaming agreements.
- Demonstrated experience with the development and negotiation of large, highly complex bids.
- Experience managing a variety of contract types.
- Strong writing and time management skills.
- Reputation for unqualified commitment to integrity and professionalism.
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to employees and management at all levels.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Highly adaptable to change; ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-moving environment.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Target Salary Range
$104,000 – $166,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.
Expected salary: $104000 – 166000 per year
Location: Reston, VA
Job date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 06:05:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!