Job title: BCM Temporary – Clerical Support
Company: Baylor College of Medicine
Job description: Summary
The Division of Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center (BSLMC) Anesthesia is offering a highly motivated and competent professional the opportunity to serve as Clerical Support in a team-based clinical and academic office setting with the primary responsibilities of providing administrative support to clinical faculty, the Division Administrator, and the clinical operations. The administrative support to faculty and staff includes creating assignments, calling Locums providers daily, assisting with the recruitment and onboarding of orientees, and other duties as assigned. The position requires a person who is able to work well within a team environment and has a willingness to assist a team member when needed.
Training will be provided. This position will be located at Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center.
This is a temporary position and is not eligible for benefits. The maximum assignment length is six months.
- Sorts, distributes and delivers mail.
- Types and prepares a variety of forms and correspondence from rough notes and drafts.
- Files and retrieves a variety of documents; faxes documents.
- Answers telephone and provides information or directs caller to the appropriate person.
- Maintains records and files; ensures that all records are updated and modified as necessary.
- Verifies information for callers and resolves routine problems.
- Schedules appointments and meetings.
- Greets customers as they enter.
- Makes copies using a copying machine.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Expected salary: $18 – 25 per hour
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 05:27:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!