Job title: Assistant Property Manager
Job description: Description:
StuartCo IS PROUD TO BE NAMED A STAR TRIBUNE TOP WORKPLACE IN 2023 FOR THE 11th TIME!!
Greenfield Apartments is looking to hire a full time professional Assistant Property Manager to join their team in Hopkins MN. As an Assistant Property Manager you will assist and support Property Manager in conducting duties and performing responsibilities related to managing multi-family properties.
Typically, Monday through Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Property office hours may vary from property to property.
Benefits: Health, Flexible Spending Account, Dental, Vision, Life, ADD, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Accident and 401(K).
9 Paid Holidays
Generous PTO accruals
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Resident services:
- Handle resident concerns and assist residents with related issues, problem solving, etc.
- Record maintenance requests.
- Prepare and coordinate special activities for residents. Prepare property newsletter and calendar.
- Prepare for resident move-in:
- Arrange unit cleaning, maintenance, painting, carpet cleaning and other requirements.
- Schedule move-in appointments.
- Prepare move-in packets.
- Conduct property orientations.
- Arrange for garage, storage locker, keys and other items as needed.
- Prepare for resident move-out:
- Ensure vacate form is completed, delivered, signed by all parties involved and returned. Deliver copy of completed form to Corporate Office.
- Schedule and/or conduct move-out inspections.
- Administrative responsibilities:
- Using established P.O. procedure, order, purchase and/or pick up supplies as needed. Prepare and code payment requisitions.
- Prepare daily Yardi entries including lease changes, vacates, move-ins, payments, adjustments, and billings.
- Collect current and past due rents. Prepare and distribute late payment and payment discrepancy notices.
- Prepare timely and accurate reports (manually or computer-generated) such as Monday Morning Reports, delinquency reports, etc.
- Maintain resident telephone, storage, parking and/or other lists.
- Answer telephones as required.
- Leasing Responsibilities (leasing responsibilities vary from site to site depending on staffing configuration):
- Maintain current knowledge regarding apartment availability, rates and features.
- Handle lease renewals, calls, showing and leasing of apartments as needed.
- Prepare marketing letters, flyers, and other items directed to prospective residents as appropriate.
- Run credit, criminal and reference checks on prospective residents as appropriate.
- Assist with all aspects of property management and maintenance as necessary, i.e.,
- snow removal, cleaning, etc.
- Inspect common areas and grounds on a regular basis.
- Sell stamps, light bulbs and other items; make change, deliver packages and provide other services for residents.
- Attend staff meetings as required.
- Maintain and safeguard confidential information.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Remain flexible, receptive and adaptive to change.
- Understand and apply basic principals of good housekeeping and safety.
- Perform other related duties as requested by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred.
- Property management, leasing, customer service and/or supervisory experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices
- Knowledge of basic building maintenance procedures
- Ability to organize and prioritize work projects
- Ability to maintain resident, financial, and other confidential information.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with residents, owners, staff, other managers, vendors, and the general public.
- Follow and adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
- Must posses a valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and access to a vehicle and the state-mandated level of auto insurance.
- Able to read, write, spell, do basic math, speak and understand English
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace
StuartCo, founded in 1970, represents a diverse array of market-rate and affordable apartment and townhome options in popular urban and suburban locations. We also offer student housing and senior housing campus which includes memory care, independent and assisted living options.
StuartCo is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
StuartCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Requirements:
Location: Hopkins, MN
Job date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 08:51:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!